lunes, 10 de julio de 2017

Domingo 9 julio. Segundo día de familia

Hoy es el segundo domingo que podemos disfrutar con nuestras host families. Tenemos suerte y sale un día precioso, así que aquí están algunas de nuestras aventuras:

Iraide

Today was a very entertaining family day. In the morning when I woke up, I went to take my breakfast. At 11:30 we met with Mercedes family and I was with them all the day. The first thing that we did was go to the market where there was a lot of food, then we went to the park and there we met with amaia and her family. About twelve we took the car and went to visit the beach. When we finished the tour we went home to ate. After that we saw a movie. For finish the day Pam came to take me.





Unai P.

In my family da y I go to a lot of places in the evening I go with Max to play in the street then we eat and Callum and her grandmother to the church. Then we go to the beach with te grandparents, Max, Callum, Grace his parents and her cousins ( I don't remember his name)




Izaro U.

In the morning I went shopping. Then, I ate the lunch at home and in the afternoon, I went to westward ho!



Leire D.

Today has been an amazing surfing day. First, we have watched surf vídeos, then we have gone surfing, after that host dad has left me a surf book and i have read it and finally we have watched a surf film.


Alicia

Today, Sunday 9th of July, I had a lot of fun with my family! 
We went hiking and listening to music and suddenly we found a shelter,  so we decided to go in. 
Then, we arrived at the beach and we ate our sandwiches and after eating our food, we ate an award winning ice-cream ; it was delicious! 
It was one of my best days! 





Naiara

Hheello,
Today in the day with the family I get up at 11:30, I had breakfast and I got dressed to go.
I have been taken to a beautiful place, I do not remember the name, we went around there and then went to make the purchase. De had play to the Monopoly, and I wone.
that is all thank you!!
byye💕😊










Amaia

Hello I am Amaia and I passed the best family day of the world.

Today we had a special breakfast and it was delicious. Then we went to a walk and we found Mercedes and Iraide with Mercedes family and I went with them to walk. Then we went to the park to play and we had a lot of fun then we went to have ate an ice cream and I played with Poppy on a small kitchen. After that we came back to home and we stay all the afternoon here. We played in the trampoline, we played hide and seek. Then we had dinner and it was delicious I repeat and then I watched the TV with the family and I went bed. 











Eneko

Today we went to Westward Ho beach. In Westward Ho we walked around the beach and we looked for fishes. After that we ate an Ice cream and we ate in the beach rocks. Then, we played to Crazy Golf and we had a good time.


Una vez más algunos se olvidan de mandar un texto acompañando las fotos pero aun así podemos apreciar lo bien que se lo pasaron.

Unai C.





Lander




Las monitoras también disfrutamos del día visitando Watersmeet, cerca de los pueblos de Lynton y Lynmouth. Allí hicimos una ruta que proporciona unas vistas impresionantes del valle y paramos a tomar un merecido 'cream tea' en una tetería cercana al río.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario